Red Velvet Cupcakes | Red Velvet Plum Cupcakes with IceCream
Classic red velvet cupcakes with frosting are always a hit! These are moist and flavorful, with a hint of cocoa in it. We are giving a twist by adding Red Velvet IceCream and Soaked Dry fruits into the batter.
The key with red velvet cupcakes is to have a touch of chocolate flavor. It needs to be enough to notice it but not enough to make it taste like a full-blown chocolate cake.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST RED VELVET CUPCAKES:
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients together. This is an important step to make sure to get all of the clumps out so give it a good stir.
- Beat the butter and condensed milk together for 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the strawberry crush, red food coloring,vanilla extract and vinegar.
- Add the Ice Cream and Soaked Fruits into the mixture and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients mixing until it is all added.
- Drop the batter into cupcake liners and bake until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean. Don’t OVERBAKE. No dry cupcakes here!
- Make a cream frosting by whipping cream , powdered sugar,and vanilla.
Red Velvet Cup Cakes | Red Velvet Plum Cup Cakes
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Red Colour
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Crush optional
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Cup Soaked Dried Fruits
- 1/2 Cup Red Velevt Ice Cream
- Line the muffin Tray with good Quality paper cups.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees.
- Sift all the dry ingredients Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
- Beat Condensed milk and softened butter . Add Strawberry crush, vanilla extract, red colour and mix them with spatula.
- Add the dry ingredients mix them properly. Now add vinegar, ice cream and soaked fruits and mix them. Do not overbeat them.
- Fill them with the spoon in the paper cups. Fill only 3/4 th.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or till the skewer comes out clean.
- Cool them completely.
- Beat the chilled whipping cream till soft peaks. Add the sugar according to your taste.
- Fill in the piping bags and decorate the cup cakes with the desired nozzles. Sprinkle the sprinklers.
- Yummy soft, moist cup cakes are ready.
Merry Christmas !!
Cooking with lots of love and straight from the heart.
Pans n ovens